Saturday, June 10, 2006

June jokes

In a courtroom, a purse snatcher is on trial and the victim is stating what happened. She says, "Yes, that's him. I saw him clear as day. I'd remember his face anywhere."

At which point, the defendant bursts out, "You're lying! You couldn't see my face, lady. I was wearing a mask!"

:)

Worst Pop-Up Ads

You have 4 messages...or do you? Buy our product for $199.99 and find out!

To keep an idiot busy for hours, click here.

If this is flashing, you have a computer!

Click here for instant rectal exam.

Click here to initiate CPU self destruct sequence.

In debt? Buy a gun!

Click here to stop pop up ads!

Meet people in your area! Click here to turn off your computer and go outside.

Click for a free trip to North Dakota!

:)

One afternoon a sophomore entered a professor's office and asked tearfully about the grade she had received on her exam paper. "Professor, can you tell me why I got an 'F' on this test?"

The prof flipped through the papers for a full two minutes before answering, "My dear, it's really very simple; we don't give 'Z's.'"

:)

Q. Why did my Mum say when she drank MY strawberry shake? A. That was berry nice!!!!!!!!!

:)

Q: What do you get when a dinosaur walks through the strawberry patch? A: Strawberry jam !

:)

Q: How do you make a strawberry shake? A: Put it in the refrigerator!

:)

No comments:

Zoitsa the Gaian