Monday, December 05, 2005

Lucky Guy & Tough Tree

> Hey y'all,
>
> This track marshall should get a lottery ticket !!....
>
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~athatecj/Stuff/carTree.wmv
>
> This Windows Media Video (WMV) clip with sound is kinda big (0.5MB) to
> send out as an attachment especially for HotMail users so I've being
> considerate and temporarily placed it off my homepage site for all you to
> see/hear and also for those who are stuck with Proxy server connections at
> work or in a Netcafe which only allow HTTP (WWW/Port 80) Internetwork
> traffic throughput only.
>
> This will give you a chance to save it if you so like it. I'll leave it up
> a week or so for you all to see/save it.
>
> Alternatively, you can click on my shortcut directory link of
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~athatecj/Stuff/ & pick the file you want by
> "Right Click - Save Target" to anywhere you like.
>
> Click the link below and wait a while (say 10, 15mins on dial-up!) for it
> to download and play it in something like Media Player/MPlayer
(Linux/UNIX)
> etc.
>
> If it doesn't work well the 1st time, try and play it again as it should
> play from the buffered files on your PC or give me a holler as I might be
> able to assist.
>
> Usual issues I've encountered is unable to display the file due to a
> CODEC. If Media Player prompts you, go online & download/install the codec
> or let me know and I'll see if I can source some but let me know what
> version of media player you're running.

No comments:

Zoitsa the Gaian