Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Inner Peace

Inner Peace
~~~~~~~~~~~

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all
could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally
found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished;
and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of
Merlot, a bottle of Cardonay , a bole of Baileys, a butle of Kehuha, a
pockage of Tim Toms , tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res
of the Chesescke, some saltins an a bax a cholates.

Yu haf no idr who gud I fel.

*Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece

No comments:

Zoitsa the Gaian